Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Four Seasons ATC

I loved the ATC I made yesterday so much that I decided to create a "Celebrate The Seasons" collection.  These whimsy girls (inspired by the class I took from Megan Suarez) all have differnt hats and embellishments which suit the season.  They are done in colours appropriate to the time of year and are all coloured using Copics.  The girls are cut out and Mod Podged on the background paper.  I also Mod Podged over the entire card fronts to protect them and glued a plain piece of card stock to the backs for stability.
Thanks for taking the time to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate your input.