Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Another Little Girl

Hi again!!
Just a quick post to show you this cute little girl I created using acrylics and collage.  I like the round face and the two little curled pony tails on her.  I also like the flowers which were tapped on with a shaped sponge and then the centres were done with a pencil end. I used a couple of shades of green and an old credit card to do the grass and the lining is done in india ink.  I thought the flowers in her hair made an interesting headband.
Like my last few pictures, this one too was inspired by Natasha May.
Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. This little doll reminds me of my two year old niece. She's a sweetie, CherylAnn! And I love all those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate your input.