Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Snow Storm

Snow, snow, snow!
We are on track for record snowfalls this year....woohoo!  I love the snow but enough is enough.
I am watching an online photo class on Creative Live and am playing with my camera.  A couple of things - I am learning about all the gear I NEED to become better and I am learning about all the things I have to pay attention to within myself to improve.
This is a shot I took of the truck across the road.  There are several things I am happy with - you can see the snow falling, the lights on the truck are on in contrast to the car and I love the semi-cleared windshield.  I think I got the appropriate depth of field for the shot as the background is somewhat blurry.
I will be practicing lots of picture taking in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate your input.