Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! - Dr. Seuss

Saturday, June 29, 2013

"Funnel Girl"

More on the cute and creepy side.  I love everything Tim Burton and I was inspired by his work when I did this 9X6" drawing.
Her dress is a funnel - inspired by a huge one I saw on the back of a truck the other day.  Other than grey, the only colours used are pinks, orange and yellow.  Adds to the eerie nature of the piece.  
After she was finished and I looked at her, I knew I have to create a series of girls with "industrial-like" clothing.  Metal fashion plates.  As I am off this weekend, I am going to start the next one.  (Hint: her dress will be an oil can).
Please check back to see her when she is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate your input.